Events / 24.08.2021
Evolving Restrictions on the Use of Corporate Branding, 9. September 2021, 15:00 h
This webinar will be streamed live on YouTube, Facebook & LinkedIn.
This webinar will look at how governments around the world are regulating how brands can market a wide variety of products,including alcohol, tobacco, and drugs, how they can market to children, and how social concerns also impact the ability of brands to use long standing trademarks.
Webinar Panel will be moderated by Jeff Greenbaum, Chair IAA Public Policy Council
- Juan Carlos Uribe, Triana, Uribe & Michelsen, Colombia
- Brooke Singer, Partner at Davis+Gilbert LLP, USA
- Dr. Ewa Skrzydło-Tefelska, Partner, a co-head of IP Department, Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, Poland
- Michel Béjot, Partner, Bernard Hertz Béjot, France
- Rachana Bishnoi, Managing Associate at Kan and Krishme, India